Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Therapy

There are always things going on. And life is full of adventures... good and bad ones. And when all the bad ones happened to me at one time I felt lost and confused. I felt like I didn't know myself any more. I also felt like I had nowhere to turn. And I knew that God was there and all... but sometimes it is helpful to have something that is physically there to help you though. And I hadn't seen a horse in so long that I was even more lost because horses are a part of me. When I finally got to see my horses I finally felt like me again, I didn't feel like I was looking for the answers. All the answers seemed to be in my head, I had peace. Don't get me wrong... there are awesome people in my life that really helped me through. But horses have a therapeutic quality that accompanies their ability to listen (and not try to teach you "life lessons' and reason. And they don't try to show you where you were wrong). So basically... horses are the best medicine for uncertainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment