Thursday, April 24, 2014

Passion

You know how people get dramatic about their passions and say how wonderful they are? And how everything is different when they are doing what they love. Well it's so true. Whenever horses are involved things are so different for me. I think with a clear mind and I feel a "horsey high" it's amazing. I am able to remove myself from any situation for even a minute. It helps when I am overwhelmed. But also whenever I am with horses I feel right. I am really reserved and I never want to do anything wrong. I am afraid of messing up all the time. But when I ride I don't think about it. I know that if I do something wrong my horse will let me know. And I also know that nothing that I do will hurt anyone because I do have a good knowledge of how to behave with horses. So that does help my confidence. Long story short... Passion=confidence. Everyone should have something that they are really passionate about because that confidence is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment